Our TSC silicon controlled switch can be used in compensation capacitance cabinets to monitor currents, temperature, phase losses and breakdowns in the system. High speed CPU is used in our switch, so that it only takes less than 15ms for our switch to response. Also it is compatible with capacitors with residual voltage. The silicon controlled switch is your best choice to replace AC contactors and composite switches.
1. Rated voltage: 230V~800V, 50/60Hz.
2. Rated power: 15Kvar-60Kvar. Works with reactors of 7% or 14% reactance rate.
3. Environment requirements: temperature -20°C~60°C, relative humidity ≤ 95% and altitude ≤ 4000m.
4. Overload capacity: able to work with overload rate under 1.5 for more than one minute.
5. Designed accordingly to IEC60439 and IEC146 standards.
|Switch classification||Switch model||Rated capacity||Distribution container |
|Single compensation Y wring||15||≦3*5Kvar|
1. Short intervals between every switching. You can reuse our silicon controlled switch in 15 minutes after every switching.
2. This switch is developed independently by our company, and has reliable performance with SCR modules.
3. Our switch is able to monitor and display current values and temperatures.
4. Protects the system from surges, high temperatures and phase losses. Also it features SCR modules breakdown protections.
5. Our switch gives out different signals for different kinds of malfunctions, making the troubleshooting process easier.
6. There is no need for capacitor discharges. Our silicon controlled switch is compatible with capacitors of all kinds of residual voltage. There is no closing surge when the current is switched off.
7. We provide switches of three different working modes: single-phase compensation, three-phase instantaneous compensation and three-phase full compensation.