High voltage capacitor reactive power compensation equipment can improve power factor and eliminate harmonic current, which is widely applied to low power factor and big harmonic current and unsteady high voltage power grid system. In the electric power, paper making, chemical industry, construction materials and textile industry, this equipment has a widespread use in frequency conversion equipment, soft starter, uninterruptible power supply and other electrical equipment.
Voltage rating: 6Kv, 10Kv
The loss tangent value: <0.0005
Insulation level: 32/60KV，42/75KV
Maximum allowable current: 1.3 times of root-mean-square value of current
Total capacitance tolerance: 0-5%
Power off protection: there is discharge resistance in the capacitor. After power off, the voltage of terminals will decrease from 2Un to less than 75V in 10min.
|Form||Voltage factor XU N (RMS value)||Maximum duration||Explanations|
|Power frequency||1.00||continuity||The maximum average value of any period of operation of the capacitor. The exception of the less than 24 hours during the operation is provided with the following requirements.|
|1.10||8 hours per 24 hours||System voltage regulation and fluctuation|
|1.15||30minutes per 24 hours|
|1.20||5 minutes||Voltage rise under light load|
|Power frequency and harmonic||Make the current not exceed the given value.|
We provide customized service of high voltage capacitor reactive power compensation equipment according to the requirement of customers.
1. This type of high voltage capacitor reactive power compensation equipment is commonly installed indoors and extra protection facilities is needed when installed outdoors.
2. Altitude of installation sites is less than 2000m.
3. There is no strong mechanical vibration on the surroundings.
4. Installation area should be away from flammable and explosive products.
The residual voltage of capacitor cannot exceed 10% of rated voltage before operating. Besides, the first peak of voltage cannot exceed 2√2 times of transition voltage when switching capacitor with breakers. In this condition, our capacitor can switching 1000 times annually and related critical current peak can be up to 100IN. When switching capacitor frequently, duration and amplitude of over-voltage and over-current should be in lower level.
|Fuse||Discharge coil||Silicon oxide |
All automatic control switching compensator capacity are combination of available above the known capacity or in the vicinity of the weighted combination and a control cabinet (900X1500X2500) series reactance rate is determined according to the harmonic content in the system, such as the need to more than 3 times harmonic suppression, K selected 12%, for 5 times or more harmonic suppression, K selected 6%, or according to the design department of electric power requirements of the decision.
GB/T 11024.1-2001 Parallel capacitor for AC power system above standard voltage 1Kv
DL/T 604-96 Technical specification for high voltage shunt capacitors
GB 50227-95 Specification for design of shunt capacitors
1. Please provide a wiring diagram, layout and equipment arrangement when ordering.
2. Customer orders should specify the capacitor model, specifications, quantity, and indicate whether the following equipment is needed: series reactor, silicon oxide lightning arrester, discharge coil, grounding knife gate, connecting the bus, complete sets of cabinets or brackets and fences.