Active power filter is shunt connected to the power grid, with the help of high accuracy sampling CT technique, it can monitor load current in real-time and transfer the current into signal that can be read by digital processor. By the calculation of PWM modulation mode, the power module of active power filter will output the equal size current of harmonic with contrary phase aiming to eliminating harmonics in power grid.
The active power filter has a widespread use in electrical equipment. For example, all kinds of frequency conversion equipment, electrical arc furnace, rolling mill, nonferrous metallurgical equipment, harbor machinery, electric welding machine, chemical machinery, rectifier equipment of rectifier transformer, medium frequency furnaces, variable frequency air-condition, elevator, uninterruptible power system, switching power supply, energy-efficient lighting equipment, etc.
|Wiring mode||Three phase three line||Three phase four line|
|Compensation current of each cabinet||100A||150A||200A||250A||300A||350A||400A||450A||500A||100A||150A||200A||250A|
|External dimension (L*W*H) mm||600*800*2200 800*800*2200 800*1000*2200||800*1000*2200 1000*1000*2200||600*800*2200 800*800*2200 800*1000*2200|
|Time of filter harmonic frequency||2-50 times (eliminate all or selected number of harmonics)|
|Filter harmonic degree setting||Under the rated capacity, the maximum degree of elimination of harmonics|
|Harmonic current distortion rate||≦5%|
|Total response time||≦1ms|
|Compensation way||Harmonic compensation, reactive compensation, or harmonic reactive with filling|
|Parallel operation ability||N set in parallel，professional advice up to 10 set.|
|Effective power loss||< rated capacity 3%|
|Cooling mode||Force-air cooling|
|IP grade||Ip20(higher protection level can be customized)|
|Color||Shallow camera gray(other colors can be provided as required according to RAL)|
|I-direction||Aspirant line / down line|
|Condition||Indoor installation, it is recommended to install an altitude of not more than 2400m. (higher altitude to be reduce capacity to use)|
|Display functions (user interface)||Frequency, power factor, voltage and current value, total current distortion rate, frequency spectrum, current waveform, total load current value, output current value, operation mode setting, dry node settings, fault information and operation time|
|Protection mode||Input under-voltage, lacking input phase, over-current, overheating, DC bus under voltage, overload automatic current limit protection|
Our active power filter can be customized with the requirement of customers.
1. Our active power filter has a shorter dynamic response time less than 1ms and transient response time less than 100μs.
2. Based on the design of software and hardware protection system, power will automatically be cut off when device fails.
3. The compensatory capacity of active power filter is commonly limited by IGBT power module, which cannot be used for compensation of high capacity harmonics. Our APF equipment supports parallel connection of several cabinets, which is easy to solve the problem of high capacity harmonics compensation.
4. The control circuit adopts double loop control mode with a current inner ring and the outer ring of voltage to realize voltage regulation and current limit.
5. The installation of active power filter is simple and the equipment can normal operate just after shunt connected to power grid. The internal structure is also simple and clear and the equipment adopts modular design, which is very convenient to install and maintain later.